At BAJAAO.COM, we're obsessed with providing our customers with everything they need to pursue their musical passions. We're here to help you become a musician. We're here to help musicians create and connect with other musicians and to help them learn, share and grow with each other. We're building a nationwide musical family and we're looking for like-minded people to join us.
At our offices, our teams thrive in a relaxed environment where music and gear talk is never far away. Our employees get continued gear education, approved leave for gigs and concerts and access to network resources and opportunities. We've started initiatives like N.O.C (India's first jam room/rehearsal space), B69 (Inda's first underground venue for independent music) and BIG69 (India's first full-scale heavy metal music festival). We offer competitive compensation, flexible benefits packages and a relaxed environment in our centralized location in Mumbai, India.
Please check for current open positions below. Incase you can't find your profile, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Marketing - Executive
Experience: 1-2 years
Email id : email@example.com
Bajaao is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of their online marketing channels. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Identify trends and insights, and performance based on the insights
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and asses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media. (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Communicate with customers on social media, forward the leads to relevant team and monitor them.
- Assist in planning and execution of online newsletters and promotional emails.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience; user funnel
- Conduct market research and analyse consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and merchandising
- Write marketing literature (content, blogs, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
- Analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch point
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) is preferable.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns is preferable
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Bajaao is looking for an exceptional Graphic Designer to join their digital marketing team. In this role, you will be creating a variety of digital assets used to engage and attract customers on www.bajaao.com. You will be working alongside the Content, Digital Marketing, and Production teams to deliver your designs.
Experience: 3 years+
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job location: Andheri, Mumbai.
- This role will conceptualize, design and execute creative solutions that consistently and clearly communicate the creative identity, positioning and messaging through all marketing touch points (including website, email, social media, print , packaging) and effectively communicate the strategic intent for each tactic.
- Understand user experience best practices for web design & mobile interactions.
- Use current and future marketing channels to inform and delight our customers with visuals.
- Collaborate on implementation of website/email marketing A/B tests to increase sales performance and improve customer experience.
- Pro-actively seek necessary information on project requirements to ensure clarity and alignment on timelines, deliverables and assets.
Qualifications/ Skills Required:
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating online marketing, retail merchandising, visual branding, and user-centered design solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing design, digital advertising & retail design or e-commerce design.
- Experience managing multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other image-optimizing applications to create online user experiences
- A good eye and attention to detail designs
- Good understanding of typography for the web.
- Expert level photo retouching skills
- Ability to work independently.
Experience: 3 years
Email Id: email@example.com
Summary: You will work side by side with a prestigious vertical e-commerce company to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them. You can take on any design-related challenge while learning new skills and upgrading existing ones. Create an e-commerce experience that tells a story, builds a community, and sells products.
What you will work on:
- Strong Hands on experience of Php & Magento.
- Module development, customization & installations.Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration. Follow a user-centered design process, UI / UX integration experience.
- MySQL Database experience
- Good understanding of Zend framework preferable.
- Design and development of native iOS and Android apps a big plus
- Experience working in a team environment.
What we are looking for:
● BE/Btech/Bsc or Ms in Computer Science or equivalent.
● knowledge of Magento and Php
● Extensive understanding of Social Media application architecture
● Experience working in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent documentation and communication skills
● A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
● Systems development, implementation, upgrades and analyses
● Knowledge of enterprise coding standards.
● Hands on experience in writing more complex code.
● Knowledge of software methodologies.
● Ability to
i) learn new and emerging technologies.
ii) lead a group to consensus, solve problems, and accomplish tasks.
iii) mentor and train.
iv) adapt to change.
● General business knowledge and concepts.
● Communication skills.
● Team player
● An ability to multi-task on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
Customer Service Representative - Inbound / Outbound
Experience: 3-4 years
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Type: Full-Time
Summary: We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls & Also efficient to make outbound calls daily.
- Effectively manage customer complaints on email and provide a resolution to customer queries via email.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience
- Knowledge of musical instruments will be an added bonus
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Experience: 1-4 years
Email Id: email@example.com
Summary: The Inbound Sales Representative is responsible for managing inbound customer calls and email leads and optimizing the customers buying experience by providing product expertise and engaging customers in a consultative sales dialogue to maximize the sale of products and services.
Digital Marketing Intern / Trainee
# of Internships available: 2
# Duration: 6 months
About the Internship:
1. Researching keywords/key phrases importing into monitoring tools. Helping strategize and execute SEM, and retargeting campaigns
2. Executing and monitoring tests (ad copy, landing page, etc.)
3. Working with team members to develop and understand digital marketing strategies that will meet company revenue objectives
4. Creating content and brainstorming ideas for campaigns
5. Developing and writing marketing content executions to be deployed across social media channels
6. Analyzing reports to create insights that will help drive digital marketing strategies
Skill(s) / Knowledge required: Google Analytics, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Google AdWords
Freshers can also apply
Trainee - Content/E-commerce
# of vacancies : 2
# Duration: 6 months
- Responsible for the uploading of products catalog
- Set up of catalog data for Item, Offer, Inventory, Images, Relationship, and Availability
- Craft unique meta descriptions and identify keywords
- Research technical specifications of products
- Source and edit product images
- Perform periodic quality checks of data on the portal for accuracy and hygiene
If you meet all of the requirements listed above and would like to be considered for this position, please proceed by emailing your resume along with a short paragraph on WHY you want to work with BAJAAO.COM to firstname.lastname@example.org